Saturday, February 11, 2012

Time Flies // Recently enjoyed things

Life! Ah! Where did you go!?

I can't believe it's already February, 2012. What the heck? I don't know where all the time went. It is just flying by me. I've been sick for the past few days and I've literally stayed at home the entire time (besides a trip to the store once). I've been itching to go back to work! And I feel like a terrible person for not having done anything productive. But I guess it's my body, and the universe's, way of saying HEYYYY. LIFE IS SHORT. SLOW THE HECK DOWN. I'm really bad at getting those messages usually. :/

People always told me "time goes by so much quicker as soon as you graduate from high school", and you really don't know how true this is until you're living it. I feel like so many things have just been a big blur... This isn't good. I want to be able to remember everything, and enjoy all the little things life has to offer.

Here are some simple things that make me happy lately :)


Legwarmers

Headwraps


Hot Tea


TV dates/ long phone calls with Andrew


Long talks with my mama


In depth talks about culture


Handmade winter gear made in Nepal


Fun accessories


French fries with friends


Late night chats with my best friend


Tattoos


Just to name a few :)

What are some things that made you happy today? Sometimes the littlest things make the biggest difference. Let's all try and remember to take deep breaths once in a while, and enjoy life a little more.

xo


PS-- It's Darwin's birthday today, February 12th! What a guy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment